What Information Is Needed On Food Packaging Cans?
Food Packaging Cans, custom printing Food Packaging Tin Cans with size 197x131x30(H)mm, What Information Is Needed On Food Packaging Cans?The General Standard for Food Labeling stipulates eight items that must be marked on food labels:
1. Food name.
2. List of ingredients.
3. Net content and solid content.
4. The name and address of the manufacturer and distributor.
5. Date marking and storage guidelines The date of production, shelf life or / and storage period of the food must be indicated.
6. Quality (quality) grade.
Product standards (national standards, industry standards) have clearly specified the quality (quality) grade of food, must indicate the quality grade of the food.
7. Product standard number It refers to the product implementation standard.
8. Special annotation content.